Thursday, October 15, 2009

Do you receive our emails?

We are so excited to have you following our blog - thank you! It never ceases to amaze me all the different people who want to hear more about Stonewall Kitchen. Just today my husband sent me this email:

"Thought you’d like to know Micaela came in today with a Stonewall Kitchen bag because she went shopping there recently. A big “Oh, I love Stonewall Kitchen!” conversation broke out in the office soon after. Now they’re all on the website asking which pictures are yours."

I replied to the gourmet food loving accountants,

"Tell them to check out our blog too. Today is my day to write for it!"

As I sent them my reply, I thought to tell them about our emails and social networking. Perhaps, between looking at excel spreadsheets, they might like to see some tasty treats pop up in their in-boxes. Maybe you would too? Here is what one looks like:



Did you know that you can receive updates from us by email? You'll hear about new products, sales, products of the month, home & garden, gifts, cooking school, holiday tips... and of course you'll get to look at more of my photos. In fact, I think that's why my Dad signed up. (Thanks Dad) The 'sign up for updates' option is at the bottom of our homepage. Click on the photo below and scroll to the bottom of the page (it looks just like this) to start receiving our delicious email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!