Buffalo Wings - makes 2 dozen
- 3 pounds chicken wingettes, party wings or full chicken wings halved at the joint and tips removed.
- Salt & Pepper
- Stonewall Kitchen Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Celery Sticks
- Blue Cheese or Ranch Salad Dressing
- Line a baking sheet with foil and preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Toss wings in 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce. Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Turn wings and continue baking for an additional 20 minutes. Finish under a medium-high broiler for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss cooked wings with 1/2 cup warmed Buffalo Wing Sauce until generously coated.
- Serve on a large platter with celery sticks and dressing.
Pulled Pork Sandwiches - serves 6-8
- 4 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Pulled Pork Simmering Sauce
- 6-8 Sandwich Buns
- Premade Coleslaw, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Rub salt & pepper onto the pork. Heat vegetable oil in a heavy ovenproof cooking pot that has a lit over medium-high heat.
- With the lid off, brown the roast on all sides. Drain off all but 2 Tablespoons of fat and pour the jar of Simmering Sauce over the pork.
- Cover pot and back 2 1/2 to 3 hours until pork can easily be pulled apart with a fork.
- Spoon sauce over the roast meat several times during baking.
- Remove roast from pot, pull pork apart removing any fat. Add pulled pork back into the pot with the leftover sauce and stir.