Monday, October 12, 2009


It happened today! It was the first morning that I have had to wait to defrost the windshield before leaving for work. Yes, the cold crisp air is here I'm afraid but looking on the bright side it does bring with it the opportunity to make some of my favorite fall foods. Yesterday, I made a Glorious Beef Stew for my family. I know that it sounds dramatic but that was the actual recipe title a friend shared with me, and it was pretty darn good. It did take a few hours to prepare, prompting the desire for warm, hearty meals. Not having a few hours to prepare dinner tonight, I am going to make our recipe for Pumpkin Soup. It is so easy to make, with just a few ingredients and paired with a tossed salad I have a great dinner!

The recipe calls for 1 jar of our Maple Pumpkin Butter, which happens to be one of the featured products this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!