- 6 jalapeno peppers, cut in half and seeded
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly
- Place prepared jalapeno peppers on a foil lined baking pan, cut side down.
- Place pan under broiler and cook peppers until charred and tender. .
- Remove peppers from oven. Fill peppers with cream cheese. Return to oven and heat under broiler until cheese begins to melt. Top with Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly. Serve warm.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, cored, 1/4-inch dice
- 1/4-1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Heat olive oil in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add red bell pepper and saute until tender.
- Add Buffalo Wing Sauce, cream cheese and sour cream. Stir until cream cheese is melted.
- Add chicken, scallions, spinach and cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese is melted. Serve hot with tortilla chips.
- 1 1/2 lbs. pork tenderloin
- Stonewall Kitchen Baby Back Rib Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more to heat tortillas
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 300 degree F.
- Cook for 1-2 hours, or until the pork pulls apart in strings with a fork.
- Shred pork. Then add additional Baby Back Rib Sauce to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add bell peppers and onion. Saute until tender and slightly caramelized. Remove and set aside.
- Wipe pan clean. Add olive oil to just coat the bottom of the pan. Add tortillas one at a time and cook on each side until golden brown. Wrap pork and vegetables in each tortilla and serve.
- 3 ounces White Tequila
- 2 ounces Margarita Mixer
- 1 ounces Triple Sec
- Use a lime wedge to wet the rim of a Margarita glass, then dip the rim in salt. Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Fill glass with ice and strain into prepared glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.