- 1 kg onions, preferably white
- 2 eggs
- A good handful of freshly grated Parmigiano
- Salt, pepper, olive oil
For the pie crust:
- 200g flour
- Olive oil, water, salt.
1. Slice the onions thinly and cook them in oil until golden. Adjust salt.
2. When ready and cold, add eggs and freshly grated Parmigiano.
3. Mix quickly the flour with some cold water, a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
4. Stretch the dough with a rolling pin as thin as you can and line a baking pan.
5. Pour in the filling and bake at 200°C – 400°F approx. 30 minutes.
Dolce Bianco ai Frutti
White dome with season fruit
- 500g white yoghurt
- 400g cream
- Sugar to taste
- Fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, peaches etc)
1. Mix yogurt and sugar.
2. Whip the cream firmly and fold it in.
3. Line a strainer with a thin cloth and pour in the mixture.
4. Put the filled strainer with a bowl underneath in the fridge for 12 hours.
5. Unmold it on a dessert plate and decorate with the fruit.
6. Serve with fruit in season.
In fall/winter grapes, tender pears etc and add hazelnuts, walnuts, dates.
In spring/summer fresh berries with a fruit sauce