Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Caught a cold? Make some soup!


I caught a cold skiing. Unfortunate, isn't it? Oh well - it was a pretty amazing weekend out on the slopes! Sadly now here I am all stuffy. A nice bowl of soup always makes me feel better. However, if you're like me, the last thing you want to do when sick is cook! Not to worry, I have a solution! When soup from a can just doesn't cut it try one of our soup mixes. They taste like homemade but take a lot of the work out of the process! Enjoy!

-Katie aka sniffles

P.S. Do you have an easy homemade soup recipe that you'd like to share? Please leave it as a comment below... it looks like I might be eating a lot of soup over the next few days!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you feel better soon! My favorite homemade soup is Tomato Bean Chowder, which you can check out on my blog: http://www.domesticadventure.com/2009/12/tasty-tuesday-tomato-bean-chowder/

    If I can make it, then it is super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Stonewall Kitchen Cafe makes great soup! Yesterday was a fabulous Sweet Potato Chipotle, and today is fantastic Tomato Basil. Of course, the New England Clam Chowder (which is available every day) is always excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!