Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stonewall Kitchen Cafe


In my haste to get my kids and myself out of the house this morning, I left my lunch sitting on the kitchen counter. Luckily for me, we have the Stonewall Kitchen Cafe connected to our offices here in York.

When lunchtime rolled around, I headed to the cafe and tried to decide exactly what I wanted. It is always such a hard decision becuase there are so many yummy selections. I usually have the Stonewall Kitchen Cafe Salad with grilled chicken on top. I know it might not sound that exciting but it really is a great salad. I am not sure what they do to make it so good; maybe it is the fresh mixed greens with cucumbers, grape tomatoes, sliced red onion, carrots, green beans, and radishes, topped with feta cheese and a slice of ciabatta bread on the side. Today however, I decided to go with the Tuscan Sandwich, another one of my favorites. It is fresh Mozzarella, sliced cucumbers, green leaf lettuce, and vine-ripened tomatoes with Stonewall Kitchen Basil Aoili on ciabatta bread with a drizzle of Stonewall Kitchen Sweet Basil Oil. It was delicious! I did however pass on the mouth watering whoopie pies that were calling my name.

Next time you are in the area, try lunch or breakfast, or even just a latte at the Stonewall Kitchen Cafe, you won't be disappointed.

Maybe I will just have to forget my lunch again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear, i find your blog really amazing and it has been a rich source of information for me and it has been beneficial to me in more ways than one. So thank you so much and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!