Friday, September 25, 2009

Cooking School Tip

I went to a cooking class at our Cooking School a couple of months ago. I love that the chefs in the kitchen share their “secrets or tips”. Not only do you get to watch them make terrific food, you get to eat all of it too. One class that I went to, the chef shared a tip or secret with us that I still use weekly.

I will share it with you . . . when making rice or couscous and want to add a quick flavor of lemon or mint – put a lemon or mint tea bag in the water and it infuses in the rice. Simple!

We just listed a bunch of new classes on the website. I definitely need to look at our new classes and sign up for some. Check out our new schedule of classes. Come on . . . share a tip or secret with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!