Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

The New Year is only a few hours away and you know what that means ... time to make your resolutions. Some of the top resolutions that are made every year include quit smoking, more time for fitness, loose weight, get out of debt, spend more time with family, eat healthier, etc. Most resolutions will be broken or quickly forgotten. I have always found it funny that following January 1st my gym is extremely busy, but quickly resumes to normal levels of activity within a month or so. I have to admit that I am not the best at keeping my resolutions. Maybe this is the year that will change. I will make one of my resolutions to not break my resolutions.

We have already made our resolution here at Stonewall Kitchen. It is to continue our efforts to being more green. We are having improvements made to our lighting system and HVAC system in our warehouse. Both of these improvements are going help us to be more energy efficient.

Let us know what your resolutions are going to include. Let's hope they include buying more Stonewall Kitchen jam!

We would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. I visited my first Stonewall Kitchen store (in Maryland/DC at National Harbor). Heaven on earth. I didn't buy any jelly but I did buy some Maine Maple Champagne Mustard. It had a wonderful recipe for a very tasty pork coating. So one of my goals this year is more cooking and I'm thinking y'all are going to be a big help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made 2 goals in 2010. To be more in the moment, not to worry about the future or get stuck in the past. To get out more and do things that make me happy, ie; theater, museums, dinner with friends. Simple, but, it can make a difference in my and loved ones life! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!