Saturday, December 5, 2009

Making your holiday gifts personal

With all of the emphasis on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, & many other one-day-only sales it's easy to get overwhelmed or start worrying about your wallet. As I was reading the posts on our Facebook wall I was thinking about how the heartfelt gifts really do mean the most.

Michelle said:
"My first Christmas without my Mom was going to be difficult. So for Christmas my husband gave me a present and he put on the tag that it was from my Mom. When I opened it up, it was a Christmas ornament that you can download pictures too. When you turn it on, it plays a slideshow of all the pictures. On the ornament were pictures of my Mom and the great times we had together. I miss her dearly. Then the day after Christmas, he had my Aunt (My Mom's sister) flown in to stay with us. He said I know I cant give you your Mom, but I can give you the closes person to her. That was the most special Christmas I had. ♥"

So here is my little reminder that it's not how much you spend but how much thought you put into it!

• Good idea: Send a loved one some of our gourmet foods.

• Better idea: Send snacks along with some of your favorite recipes!

• Best idea: Send them their favorite foods and include a card offering to come over and cook for them!



Looking for today's deal of the day? Take 30% off our batter bowl gifts.

http://www.stonewallkitchen.com/prdsell.aspx?L0=Seasonal&L1=Holiday&L2=12DealsOfChristmas&sc=G25216U9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!