Thursday, November 19, 2009

What you wanted to hear about...

Last week I was wondering what to blog about, and so I asked Facebook. I got a lot of great ideas so I'm going to give a little snippet about each today!


Christopher asked for mustard, and he must be psychic because we were preparing to send out an email about Spicy Honey Mustard complete with recipes! You can see it by clicking on the image:

As always I taste everything I photograph and I can assure you that the mac & cheese, turnovers, and frittata are all delicious!

Dov, we don't make Gin but we do make drink mixers! How about making the Gin variation of a Bloody Mary with our mixer? Or, if you're looking for something a bit more adventurous, how about making a clover club cocktail with our Raspberry Syrup? This libation hails from the 1800's Bellevue-Stratford hotel in Philadelphia. I don't know about you, but I just love sweets!

Clover Club Cocktail

  • 1 1/2 oz gin
  • 3/4 oz lemon juice (or lime juice)
  • 1/4 oz raspberry syrup (or grenadine)
  • white of 1 egg, or 1 tablespoon pasteurized egg white

Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake hard for about a minute to form a good froth. Strain into a cocktail glass.


Liz, lately we've been all thanksgiving talk around Stonewall Kitchen. If you take a look at yesterday's post, Stacy shared some great thanksgiving recipes. Stay tuned for more Thanksgiving tips in the next week! In the meantime, how about using our Chicken & Pork spice rub for your turkey?


Abby, crepes are just fabulous aren't they? In fact, I love them so much I'm going to hold off and dedicate a whole post to them. For now I will say that they are great sweet or savory and super easy to make with our crepe mix. For the canister photograph we used our bittersweet chocolate sauce and fresh strawberries. This is super simple but does make for a tasty crepe!

Thanks again to everyone for contributing ideas. Please keep sending what you want us to blog about, we love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!