Friday, November 20, 2009

It’s almost here . . .

Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday. It is always interesting to hear how each family celebrates the holiday. Some people start the day with a long walk, hike or a road race called the “Turkey Trot”.

As for me – I'm always headed to Vermont for my mother’s delicious Thanksgiving spread. It is a very traditional Vermont meal – Dad raised the turkey, root veggies from the garden and I will bring something for dessert (may be that Pumpkin Custard Pie that Stacey blogged about).

If you need some help deciding on some side dishes – we have done the work for you. Click here to view “what can I bring” catalog.

Head to Facebook and let us know how you celebrate Thanksgiving and the traditions that you and your family share.

If you are in the Freeport Maine area – be on the lookout for our own Lisa Patterson. She will be at LL Bean on Saturday from 11-3 serving FREE Pumpkin Waffles with Holiday Syrup as well as some jams with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!