Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday ... Let the Countdown Begin

Black Friday, the Friday after Thanksgiving, has come to be known for the kick off to the holiday shopping season. It is that time of year when things start to get hectic and crazy and everyones to-do lists are a mile long. It is not an official holiday, but many people have the day off and use it to start their holiday shopping. Many stores open at midnight and people start lining up in the middle of the night. I personally have never experienced that phenomenon, it actually kind of scares me. I am happy to be at home in my cozy bed.

Stonewall Kitchen is happy to take part in the Black Friday tradition; only we wanted our event to last for three days. We are offering 20% off online purchases November 27th, 2009 through November 29th, 2009, 11:59PM ET. It is only good for purchases made at stonewallkitchen.com and the offer is not valid in our Company Store locations. Please Enter Source Code Q01436R9 at checkout.



We are also kicking off the holiday shopping season with our Deals of the Day. Every day we will be offering a different deal; when the day ends, the deal ends. But remember, you must check back every day or you could miss out on some great deals. It is a great way to get some extra savings on gifts for everyone on your list. And let's be honest, who doesn't like a savings!

We would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season and let us help you make this season more enjoyable.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that there is a lot of people waiting for black friday 2013, and I am one of them. In this year I am plaining to own a Kindle Fire HDX. However I don't like shopping at local shop since It's very crow at this day. So I will find some Black Friday Kindle Fire HDX or Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just comeback for the market, this is a big battle and I couldn't the the vacuum cleaner that I want to buy. It is out of stock so quickly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!