Monday, February 1, 2010

Frozen Pancakes


Have you promised yourself to eat breakfast this year? Even though I confess I was well into my thirties before I mastered the breakfast habit, I was surprised at the number of comments from people who confessed that they rarely (if ever) eat breakfast. Everyone knows they “should” eat breakfast, many people just don't manage to fit it into their busy morning routine. Below is a great way to enjoy pancakes or waffles on the fly.

A breakfast tip from my niece. Make a bunch of pancakes on the weekend, let them cool, and then stack them with a sheet of wax paper between each. Finally wrap the stacks in plastic bags, label and freeze. To serve: Put the frozen pancake in the toaster and toast once or heat briefly under a broiler or in a toaster-oven. Our Farmhouse Pancake and Waffle Mix



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!