Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cheeseballs, oh glorious cheese balls!

During our new product photo-shoots I would guess that I ate enough cheese balls to turn into one (or maybe I've always been cheesy) but I really do love these! The Roasted Garlic Cheese Ball is my very favorite of our new products. Now, every time we need to include one in a photo I just smile, and say "mmm ... dinner!" The allure of this somewhat kitschy round appetizer I cannot fully explain; but I bet if you serve it at your next party it won't last long!

Can't get enough cheese? We also have these cheese ball recipes:
Old Farmhouse Chutney Cheese Ball
Roasted Garlic and Onion Cheese Ball
Spicy Pepper Relish and Swiss Cheese Ball
Blue Cheese Herb Mustard Cheese Ball

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I will have to try this for sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!