The winner of our Memorial Day Giveaway is Holly! ingredients
- 1/4 cup vegetable or light olive oil
- 1-cup onion, chopped 3/8-inch
- 1-cup celery, chopped 3/8-inch
- 1 cup green bell pepper, seeded and chopped 3/8-1/2 inch
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups tomato Sauce
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups Stonewall Kitchen Country Ketchup
1. Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot add the onion, celery, and green bell, sauté until onion is translucent but not browned. Add garlic and sauté about 2 minutes.
2. Add ground beef and brown. Drain off grease.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat and simmer until flavor fully develops, about 15-30 minutes.