View this recipe on our website
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen White Bean Dip
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons seedless cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 1-tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1-tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- Spread Stonewall Kitchen White Bean Dip in a 1-cup shallow serving dish. Spread sour cream on top of dip.
- In a small bowl combine the sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta cheese, cucumber, and green onion. Toss gently and spread over sour cream.
- Toast pine nuts in a sauté pan over medium heat stirring frequently until golden brown or bake in a 350 degree F oven for 5-8 minutes. Watch closely so they do not burn.
- Garnish dip with parsley and pine nuts and serve with crackers.