How to Assemble a Fairy Garden or Terrarium
1. Place a layer of small stones at the bottom of your chosen vessel.
2. Add a layer of activated charcoal.
3. Add a layer of Sphagnum moss to help with drainage.
4. Add the potting soil and plants. Choose small plants, ivy and different mosses that do not grow too fast.
5. Give your terrarium plants indirect sunlight and mist with water as needed.
An example of a completed Fairy Garden
Small details make your garden unique!
Your garden can be any size