Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Creamy Peanut Butter or Stonewall Kitchen Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar of Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Jam (or your favorite!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together the butter and Stonewall Kitchen Creamy Peanut Butter or Chunky Peanut Butter until fluffy.
- Add 1/4 cup granulated sugar and the brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt and sift into the peanut butter mixture. Mix until uniform and smooth.
- Pull pieces of dough and roll between your hands to form 1-inch balls.
- Place cookie balls on a greased cookie sheet two inches apart. Make an indentation on each ball with your thumb or spoon, fill the indentation with approximately 1/4 tsp. Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Jam. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown on edges. Cool on wire rack.
Raspberry Jam Brownies
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt chocolate and butter.
- Whisk in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir flour, baking powder and salt into the mixture.
- Pour 3/4 of the batter into a greased 9x13-inch pan. Spread with Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam. Swirl remaining batter over the top.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds and chocolate chips.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs.
Cherry Berry Tarts
Ingredients:24 mini premade phyllo tart shells
4 ounces Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
3 tablespoons milk or cream
4 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Cherry Berry Jam (or your favorite!)
1/4 cup sweetened whipped cream, garnish
Mint leaves, garnish
Orange zest, garnish
- Remove mini phyllo tarts from freezer.
- In the bowl of a free stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or a hand mixer and bowl) mix the Mascarpone cheese, vanilla extract, sugar and milk or cream on medium speed several minutes until combined and light and fluffy.
- Spoon or pipe using a pastry bag fitted with a star attachment, the cheese mixture into each tart filling each 2/3's full.
- Top each tart with about 1/2 teaspoon Cherry Berry Jam.
- Garnish each tart with a small dollop of sweetened whipped cream topped with a mint leaf or orange zest.
Dulce de Leche Chocolate Bars
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 11 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Dulce de Leche Sauce
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chunks
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour an 8x8-inch pan.
- Combine the oats, 3/4 cup flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and melted butter. Mix until uniform. Reserve 1 cup of this mix and press the remainder into the prepared pan.
- Combine the Stonewall Kitchen Dulce de Leche and 1 tbsp. of flour. Spread mixture over the oatmeal crust.
- Combine the reserved oat mixture, pecans, white chocolate chunks, and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Spread over layer of Dulce de Leche.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool and cut into 2-inch squares.