Old Farmhouse Chutney Cheese Ball
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Chutney
- 1/4 cup green onion - diced
- 1 clove garlic - crushed
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 cup Colby cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Mix together the cream cheese, Old Farmhouse Chutney, scallion, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Fold in the Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll into the chopped pecans.
Blue Cheese Herb Mustard Cheese Ball
- 2 - 8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard
- 3 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix together the cream cheese, Blue Cheese Herb Mustard, green onion, blue cheese, garlic, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Chill mixture for one or more hours.
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll it into the chopped nuts.