If you are hosting a dinner party featuring a recipe such as Sriracha Teriyaki Stir Fried Pork or Sweet and Sour Glazed Chicken, dress-up your utensils with these chopstick holders! Not only are they easy to make, they are a fun way to uniquely decorate your table. Learn how you can make your own by following these easy steps;
1. Use an 8” square piece of paper, color side down
2. Fold in half vertically, crease well, unfold
3. Fold outer edges to the center, crease well, unfold
4. Fold the top right corner to meet the center crease
5. Fold the top left corner to meet the left crease
6. Fold the left column over itself
7. Fold the left column over itself again
8. Fold the right column over the left column
9. Fold the bottom up, and secure with tape
10. Flip over, and enjoy!
To download a template, click here!