Monday, September 17, 2012

Perfect Pumpkin Party Treat

It seems like everyone is looking forward to all things pumpkin flavored!  Here is one of our favorite items to bring to a party during the fall months that is incredibly easy to make with just a few simple ingredients.

Pumpkin Spice Cheese Ball
Ingredients:
Directions:
  1. Combine the cheese ball spice packet with the softened block of cream cheese until combined.
  2. Form into a ball, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
  3. Roll cheese ball in the sugar topping provided in the topping packet.
  4. Using the back of a spoon, indent the top of the ball and place a pretzel stick for the stem.  Using the front of the spoon, carve strips in the sides to create the pumpkin design.
Serve with Simple White Crackers, Sugar Grahams or apple slices for a perfect fall treat.

2 comments:

  1. I was sooooooo disappointed when I went to your York, Maine store today (9/17/2013) and found out that you discontinued this item! I was going to buy AT LEAST 15 packages for friends who had requested I pick one up for them the next time I was in your area. They absolutely LOVE this mix! HOW COULD YOU HAVE DISCONTINUED SUCH A WONDERFUL, UNIQUE ITEM!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooo! I can't believe this item has been discontinued! I make a pumpkin cheese ball for my pumpkin party every year using this mix. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!