Pumpkin Spice Cheese Ball
- 1 box Stonewall Kitchen Pumpkin Spice Cheese ball Mix
- 1 - 8oz block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 small pretzel stick for decoration
- Combine the cheese ball spice packet with the softened block of cream cheese until combined.
- Form into a ball, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Roll cheese ball in the sugar topping provided in the topping packet.
- Using the back of a spoon, indent the top of the ball and place a pretzel stick for the stem. Using the front of the spoon, carve strips in the sides to create the pumpkin design.