Our recipe developer, Kim, has used our pancake mixes to make Blueberry Muffins, Chocolate Cupcakes, Toasted Coconut Cookies and most recently took our new Maple Pancake and Waffle Mix and used it to create these great Maple Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Maple Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup raisins
- With a mixer, cream butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat until evenly incorporated.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until uniform. Using a heaping tablespoon, drop batter 2 inches apart on greased baking sheet (or lined with parchment paper)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool on rack.