|Corey prepares the salad as guests finish their appetizer: Coconut Curry Mussels with Lobster Broth, made with Stonewall Kitchen Coconut Curry Simmering Sauce|
|A little bit of everything went into CW's Italian Chopped Salad, which was tossed with Stonewall Kitchen Italian Dressing and lemon juice and then topped with grilled chicken.|
|Jenna and Stephanie are loving the salad! Will there be room for those burgers? You bet!|
Turkey S.F. Connect Burger
- 20 oz ground turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 8 slices sourdough bread, buttered
- 2 0z butter, softened
- 8 slices turkey bacon, cooked
- 8 oz Stonewall Kitchen Thousand Island Dressing
- 4 leaves green lettuce, washed
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 slices half-sour pickle
- 1 oz vegetable oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Season ground turkey with salt, pepper and oil and form into patties
- Fully cook turkey burgers on grill
- In a separate large saute pan, over medium heat, toast bread until golden brown. With the bread in the pan, add Thousand Island Dressing and 1/2 slice of Swiss cheese to each slice of bread.
- Melt the cheese being careful not to burn the bread. Take bread out of the pan and top with two slices of pickle, turkey burger, lettuce, two tomato slices, two pieces of bacon and the other slice of bread.
- Cut in half, serve and enjoy!
For more information on Cooking Classes in our Company Stores, please visit our store locator page. We currently offer classes in York, Maine at our Cooking School as well as in our Portland, ME and South Windsor, CT company stores.