- 2oz Vodka*
- 1 oz Stonewall Kitchen Pomegranate Cosmo Mixer
- Splash of Cointreau
- Mix all ingredients together in a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a lime twist
*For a non-alcoholic version, eliminate the vodka & cointreau and replace with club soda (to taste) and a splash of Orange Juice.
- 2 cups V8 tomato juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Salsa Verde Hot Sauce or Salsa Verde
- 3-4 ounces tequila or vodka*
- Cucumber, cherry tomatoes and habanero peppers for garnish
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with skewered sliced cucumbers, tomatoes and habanero peppers.
- 2oz Stonewall Kitchen Pomegranate Cosmo Mixer
- 4oz Champagne*
- Pomegranate seeds or raspberries for garnish
- Add Pomegranate Cosmo Mixer to champagne glass
- Top off with chilled champagne and garnish with pomegranate seeds or a few raspberries.