So put your fears aside and try this amazing recipe!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding
Ingredients for bread pudding:
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups half and half
- 5 eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter (can substitute roasted/mashed pumpkin or canned pumpkin, not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Pumpkin Caramel Sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Pumpkin Caramel Sauce
Step 1: Remove crusts from bread and cut into 1" cubes
Step 2: In a large bowl, combine milk, half and half, eggs, sugars, Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter and Pumpkin Caramel Sauce, vanilla, salt and spices. Whisk until combined.
|Steps 1 and 2|
What is your favorite non-traditional dessert for the holidays?