Old Farmhouse Chutney Cheeseball
- 2 - 8oz packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Chutney
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- 1 glove garlic - crushed
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 cup Colby Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Monetery Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pecans
Mix together cream cheese, Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Chutney, green onion, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Fold in the Colby and Monetery Jack Cheeses
Form into a ball and coat with nuts and serve with crackers!