Since the relaunch of this customer favorite, we have posted a few of our favorite uses for the sauce on our site. Here are two of our favorite recipes using our Habanero Mango Hot Sauce - both are great for a summertime barbecue!
Spicy Habanero Shrimp
- 1-1/2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Habanero Mango Hot Sauce
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, stems removed and gently torn into small pieces
- Marinate 1-1/2 pounds of peeled deveined raw shrimp in 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. Stonewall Kitchen Habanero Mango Hot Sauce for at least 2 hours.
- Skewer the shrimp and grill 1-2 minutes on each side until just cooked through, but still tender
- Squeeze a little lime juice over the shrimp and garnish with gently torn cilantro leaves. Serve over your favorite rice dish.
Tri Colored Pasta Salad
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli, stems trimmed, crowns cut into small florets
- 12 ounces tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup light olive or canola oil
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 teaspoons Stonewall Kitchen Habanero Mango Hot Sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped (or 2 teaspoons dried basil)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
- Bring 4 quarts of salted water to a boil in a large pot. Add broccoli and boil 3 minutes until tender/crisp. Remove broccoli and place immediately in an ice water bath to cool. Drain and set aside.
- Add pasta to the boil water and cook according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl add the oil, red wine vinegar, 1-1 1/2 teaspoons salt, garlic and Stonewall Kitchen Habanero Mango Hot Sauce, whisk until combined. Add the cooled cooked pasta, basil, parsley, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and broccoli and toss. Add additional salt and pepper if needed. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Do you like spicy products? Also try these Stonewall Kitchen products that pack a little heat!
- Habanero Mango Aioli
- Sriracha Teriyaki Sauce
- Honey Chili Grille Sauce
- Spicy Bar Mix
- Black Bean Salsa
- Spicy Tomato Salsa