Pinecone Cheese Ball
Old Farmhouse Chutney Cheese Ball
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Chutney
- 1/4 cup green onion - diced
- 1 clove garlic - crushed
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 cup Colby cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Mix together the cream cheese, Old Farmhouse Chutney, scallions, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Fold in the Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
- Fresh rosemary, for garnish
Make one recipe of Stonewall Kitchen's Old Farmhouse Chutney Cheese Ball. Instead of forming a ball and coating it with chopped pecans, divide the cheese ball mixture in two and form into pinecone shapes. Starting at the tip of each "pinecone," insert sliced almonds in rows. Continue rows of almonds until you get to the bottom of the "pinecone." Transfer pinecones to a serving dish. Garnish with rosemary and serve with crackers.