Step one, mix up a delicious margarita! I can tell you from my own taste testing that our recipe for Sunset Margaritas is fabulous!
1 oz Tequila
2 oz Stonewall Kitchen Margarita Mixer
1/2 oz Cointreau
1/2 oz Chambord
Use a lime wedge to wet the rim of a Margarita glass, then dip the rim in salt or sugar. Fill glass with ice and stir in all ingredients. Garnish with a twist of lime.
Peach Salsa Shrimp Taco - Serves 4-6
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 pound large (21-30 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1-tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 6 corn taco shells
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- Stonewall Kitchen Peach Salsa
- 1/3 cup Manchego or Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add shrimp, salt and pepper and cook until shrimp are pink and become firm, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Bake taco shells on baking sheet 4-5 minutes.
- Layer lettuce, shrimp, Peach Salsa, cheese and cilantro in the taco shells. Serve immediately.