Today is the day to show your toasting skills, it is National S'More Day. As much as children love to enjoy s'mores, we know that the adults love them just as much! Here is a fancy twist to a summertime classic that everyone will enjoy, and you can do them right on your grill so no marshmallow toasting needs to be involved!
S'more's (the Stonewall Kitchen way)
- 4 chocolate graham crackers, broken in two
- 2 chocolate bars, broken in two
- 4 jumbo marshmallows
- Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Liqueur Hot Fudge Sauce
For the Grill:
- Stack s'more: Graham cracker, marshmallow, chocolate bar, fudge sauce, graham cracker
- Wrap all in aluminum foil and place on top of a hot grill for about 10 minutes
- Peek to make sure chocolate is melted
- Get your bottom graham cracker and top it with the piece of chocolate bar.
- Toast the jumbo marshmallow over the open flame of the fire. If you are a marshmallow toasting master, brown slightly. Or if you are like most people, blow out the flames as quick as possible!
- Place onto pre-assembled graham cracker & chocolate bar
- Top with a spoonful of Raspberry Liqueur Hot Fudge Sauce
- Top with the second graham cracker
- Grab a napkin and enjoy!
If you don't have the time to make a traditional s'more, try out our S'Mores Brownie Mix!